Monday, June 30, 2008

The weekend was …

Fun, different, something new. Shane’s a natural at golf. I need a lot of work! I just can’t seem to hit the ball very far if I make contact with it at all. That will definitely affect my game. Lessons are in order.


Shane took me clothes shopping, an experience we both hated. Me because I hate shopping, Shane because he hates shopping and because he paid for everything. I have a good start on my LA wardrobe now and won’t have to bring many clothes with me the next time I come down to stay with my hubby.


Pool time was in order but impossible with the weather. I thought we were caught in a hurricane on Sunday when we had to suddenly stop our golf game. No kidding when I tell you the trees looked just like the ones you see on TV during a hurricane. The golf course became flooded with rivers and lakes. We went to the club house to enjoy a beer and the electricity went out (not served by a co-op). No melted cheese for me!


Night on the town on Saturday. At least I had the right clothes to wear this time. Unfortunately I lost Shane’s credit card … not sure how, I certainly didn’t use it to pay for anything. It happens so frequently that Shane wasn’t even upset about it.


It’s a short week people so get out there an make awesome July 4 weekend plans! It’s America’s birthday after all!!!

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Fashion show, fashion show, fashion show at lunch! Please model your new clothes for me. My webcam is ready!