Thursday, July 30, 2009

Homeowners Again: Boulder Colorado!

There are many wonderful benefits to being a teleworker. Perhaps one of the best that I've discovered is the ability to do my job from anywhere. Well, not anywhere, I once tried to participate in a meeting while Shane was driving the car. My laptop was hooked up to my BlackBerry (used as a modem) and I was on my cell phone -- it didn't work. We had to pull over for 2 hours so I could finish my meeting. So working from the car isn't an option, but working from our new home in Boulder, Colorado sure is!

We are now the proud owners of a home in Boulder. Get the full tour in this video.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your new home is beautiful.My main question is- who is the baby's room for?
marsha

~wj said...

I know what my mother wishes it was for! LOL. We're turning that room into a guest room. Still no plans for starting a family. We've got enough on our hands with 3 kitties!

Maryellen said...

Hi! I'm Marsha's other daughter, Maryellen. We met forever ago.

I just watched the video of your new house in Boulder and LOVED it. Good for you! It's beautiful and the fact that every bedroom has a full bath, makes me very jealous.

Enjoy your new digs.

:)