Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Changes in Attitude

We saw Jimmy Buffet over the weekend at Jazz Fest. What a great place to see him! It was like goin' home. Buffet is a fantastic performer and puts on a good show. He even cross dressed for one song. Buffet sings a song about changes in latitude, changes in attitude. After 12 days in the South I definitely have had some changes in attitude.

5 good things to do on your lunch hour:
1. Lay by the pool (and hope you don't blind people with your white skin)
2. Get your nails done
3. Have lunch with a friend (but don't eat too much, the girls down here are THIN)
4. Post to your blog
5. It will come to me I know, just let me think about it for awhile

Unfortunately, I've only taken a lunch 3 of the 7 days I've worked. Today I will take a lunch!

No comments: