Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Getting Your Nails Done at Wal-Mart

My girlfriend back home didn't believe me when I told her Wal-Mart was THE place to get your nails done in town. It's true. I spent some time there after work last night getting a pedicure and new set. They did an awesome job, even with my broken ankle! But why do they only take cash or check? I don't even carry my checks with me anymore.

Shane's been helping our Thanksgiving hosts hook up/fix the air conditioner at their home. We need the air conditioner on Thursday even with the cold front that supposed to roll into town on Wednesday night. Too many people and a roasting turkey in a mobil home does not make for a pleasant temperature.

Ruby Tuesday's for dinner last night (getting sick of Chili's) and early to bed. Oh, I finished my Danielle Steel book last night. I think I'm giving her up -- poor writing and boring story lines.

No comments: