Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Good, Bad and Ugly Part Duex

The Good
  • I received my Kiehl's order today. I feel pretty smart about this one -- sent it to the hotel last week when I ran out of my favorite face wash.
  • Tasty Japanese food in Lafayette last night.
  • Good friends to spend Thanksgiving with. In fact, we got 2 different invitations.
  • Job opportunities for Shane.
  • Nearing project completion at work.
  • Drive thru daiquiri shops.
  • Ankle is healing.
  • Our room attendant -- Jerry is a hoot!
  • Free Internet and 800 calls from the hotel -- makes telecommuting much easier!
  • Grandcentral.com -- my personal switchboard for office calls.
  • MBA connections.
The Bad
  • New critters in the room.
  • Clutch problems in the truck.
  • 2.5 weeks to go with the air cast.

The Ugly
  • My weight! :-(
  • Trying to accomplish multi-departmental projects -- it's frustrating but rewarding once it's done.
  • No place to buy a good desert to bring to turkey day dinner.

No comments: