Sunday, November 18, 2007

Here I Go Again!

Here I am in beautiful Timbuktu again for another 10 days. Since it's Thanksgiving next week I'll only work for 3 days. So, I need something to keep me busy ...

So far:
  • I've seen 3 cockroaches in the room.
  • We've received an invitation for Thanksgiving dinner.
  • Shane was disappointed with his bowling score and fell flat on his face -- literally!
  • Two black men that talked to me said they better stop for fear of my husband beating them up -- all they did was say hi and ask my name. Is this a southern thing?
  • Nachos = chips with cheese.
  • Boudain is quit tasty.
  • We're in a "suite" this time which means we have a fridge and a microwave.
  • Slipped in the shower -- not good since my ankle is broken already. Ow!
  • Almost didn't get the concert tickets we wanted for 12/27 cuz of foul internet connection.

And it's only Sunday morning.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yay! I'm so glad you have an invitation for Thanksgiving. Will they be servin turdukin?

~wj said...

Man I hope so but I think they plan to roast it the 'ole fashioned way!