Friday, August 15, 2008

New Lafayette Friends

I’ve been working hard to make friends with everyone I meet.

My new friends include:
Kathryn – Met her on the plane from Atlanta to Lafayette. She just moved here from South Carolina with her husband.
Daniel – The cable guy and a fellow Biscuits fan! He left me his number so we may give him a call sometime.
Sean – Kelly’s brother. Likes to dance.
Janet – Sean’s girlfriend. Works at Bonefish Grill, yum!
Beth – Met her at Justin and Kelly’s engagement party. Crazy!
Bob – Shane’s co-worker. He’s making us curry on Saturday.

And I saved the best for last:
Matt – Used to work with Shane. Probably Shane’s best friend here.
Gordon & Vicky – Also used to work with Shane. Great friends to both of us.
Justin & Kelly – Friends through Matt. Getting married in September.
Jim – Shane’s boss and my golf partner.

No comments: